GB-Swindon: UKRI-3425 CCR System for ISIS Facility Nile and ChipIR Instruments.
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-3425 CCR System for ISIS Facility Nile and ChipIR Instruments.
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 7394 204018, Email: Solomon.Nwosu@ukri.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: Solomon Nwpsu, Attn: Solomon Nwosu
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Compressors. This contract pertains to the purchase of RDK-415D closed cycle refrigerator (CCR), with FA-50H air cooled compressors and their corresponding components.
5. CPV Codes:
42123000 - Compressors.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ14 - Oxfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Oxfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-3425
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 01695258, 3 Hamilton Close Houndmills Industrial Estate , Basingstoke , RG21 6YT, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1256 853333 , Fax. +44 1256 471507, URL: www.shicryogenics.com
Contact: Sumitomo (SHI) Cryogenics Of Europe Ltd, Attn: Sumitomo (SHI) Cryogenics Of Europe Ltd
Value Cost: 43,951.4
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 02/10/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The terms and conditions relating to this purchase are provided in the contract, which matches the
contract number cited in the narrative to this Purchase Order and is specific to this contract, where the contract
number is not cited, then our standard terms and conditions will apply, which are available at:
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 03/10/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2024