GB-Swindon: UKRI-3438 High Voltage Power Supply
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-3438 High Voltage Power Supply
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 7394 204018, Email: Solomon.Nwosu@ukri.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: Solomon Nwosu, Attn: Solomon Nwosu
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Electrical equipment and apparatus. This contract is for the purchase of 14 multi-channel high-voltage boards to provide power to scintillation and gas detectors used in beamline instruments at ISIS.
5. CPV Codes:
31600000 - Electrical equipment and apparatus.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ14 - Oxfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Oxfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-3438
9. Awarded to:
Costruzioni Apparecchiature Elettroniche Nucleari C.A.E.N. S.p.A.
National ID: 55049, Via Vetraia, 11, Viareggio (LU) Tuscany, 55049, Italy
Tel. +39 05843 88398 , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.caen.it
Contact: Costruzioni Apparecchiature Elettroniche Nucleari C.A.E.N. S.p.A., Attn: Costruzioni Apparecchiature Elettroniche Nucleari C.A.E.N. S.p.A.
Value Cost: 92,282.99
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 10/10/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The terms and conditions relating to this purchase are provided in the contract, which matches the contract number cited in the narrative to this Purchase Order and are specific to this contract. Where the contract number is not so cited, then our standard terms and conditions will apply which are available at :- https://www.uksbs.co.uk/services/procure/Documents/UKRIPOTCs
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 11/10/2023
Period of Work End date: 28/03/2024