GB-Swindon: UKRI-3520 Firmware Support
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-3520 Firmware Support
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovation
UK Research & Innovation, Polaris House, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 7394 204018, Email: Solomon.Nwosu@ukri.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: Solomon Nwosu, Attn: Solomon Nwosu
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Programming services of packaged software products. This contract is for the procurement of external programming and firmware services for the AlphaData boards used in STFC.
5. CPV Codes:
72210000 - Programming services of packaged software products.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ14 - Oxfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Oxfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-3520
9. Awarded to:
The Bradfield Centre, 184 Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge, CB4 0GA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44(0)1223 81700, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.chevintechnology.com
Contact: Chevin Technology , Attn: Chevin Technology
Value Cost: 82,160
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 31/10/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The terms and conditions relating to this purchase are provided in the contract, which matches the
the contract number cited in the narrative to this purchase order is specific to this contract.
Where the contract number is not so cited, then our standard terms and conditions will apply, which are available at the following URL:
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/11/2023
Period of Work End date: 01/02/2024