UK Research & Innovation has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Swindon: UKRI-2776 SWIMMR S1 Technical Contribution|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||UK Research & Innovation|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Swindon: UKRI-2776 SWIMMR S1 Technical Contribution
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-2776 SWIMMR S1 Technical Contribution
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 2FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1793442000, Email: STFCprocurement@ukri.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Attn: UKRI-STFC-RAL Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Technical support services. The estimated value of the opportunity is between £103,000-£108,000 GBP excl. VAT with £108,000 GBP excl. VAT being the maximum budget available which cannot be exceeded. Bids received that exceed this value shall be deemed non-compliant and shall not be considered.
STFC is responsible for the delivery of the “SWIMMR Project S1: Improved in-situ radiation measurements for space and aviation” project via a combination of support from STFC (high-level technical overview, science, PA/QA, project management), contractors, and guidance from the SWIMMR stakeholders, such as the Met Office.
This procurement is concerned with a wide-range and yet very specific technical skills delivered via a single point of contact. The SWIMMR programme funds are ‘in-year’ funds hence the tender timeline and the milestones are of critical importance. The bidder would need to demonstrate that the tasks would carried out as specified with respect to task scope, timeline and budget. The Aviation and Trusted Strands (the latter also includes the IMF facility) are interlinked; there are existing milestones to adhere. Please see the full suite of documents held within the eSourcing Portal for the specification and bidding process.
5. CPV Codes:
71356300 - Technical support services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ14 - Oxfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Oxfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 08061816, C/O Wise and Co, Wey Court West, Farnham, GU9 7PT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01252 851315
Value Cost: 106,843
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 13/02/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 14/02/2023
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2023