UK Research & Innovation has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Daresbury: UKRI-1514 CLARA FEBE Technical Specification for FEC 1 & 2 Chamber|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice Addendum|
|Authority:||UK Research & Innovation|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Daresbury: UKRI-1514 CLARA FEBE Technical Specification for FEC 1 & 2 Chamber
1. Title: GB-Daresbury: UKRI-1514 CLARA FEBE Technical Specification for FEC 1 & 2 Chamber
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovations
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. 01793 444120, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: UKRI STFC Procurement, Attn: UKRI STFC Procurement
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Miscellaneous general and special-purpose machinery. Electronic supplies. To design, analysis and manufacture of 2 identical vacuum chambers approximately 2m x 1m x 1m.
The mechanical hardware to be supplied, manufactured, finished and assembled. The vacuum chambers in this tender will operate typically below 1x10-6mbar in normal operation. A description of loads, environment and material limitations are provided as required for analysis of these vacuum chambers. The design, analysis, fabrication and any certification must comply with the most recent version of BS EN 13445 Unfired Pressure Vessels (or equivalent standard agreed with Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC).
5. CPV Codes:
42900000 - Miscellaneous general and special-purpose machinery.
31711000 - Electronic supplies.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKK14 - Swindon
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Swindon,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 16/07/2021 14:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: UKRI has taken the decision to extend the deadline for this tender to allow all Bidders ample time to prepare their responses. TKR-202177-PRO-18526974
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 28/07/2021
Period of Work End date: 27/07/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no