UK Research & Innovation has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Swindon: UKRI-1926 Complex Investigation Services for UKRI Whistleblowing and Complaint Cases|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice Addendum|
|Authority:||UK Research & Innovation|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Swindon: UKRI-1926 Complex Investigation Services for UKRI Whistleblowing and Complaint Cases
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-1926 Complex Investigation Services for UKRI Whistleblowing and Complaint Cases
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovations
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. 01793 444120, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: UKRI STFC Procurement, Attn: UKRI STFC Procurement
Sub Type: Legal services.
4. Description: Legal services. To provide Complex Investigation Services for UKRI's Whistleblowing and Complaint Cases.
5. CPV Codes:
79100000 - Legal services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKK14 - Swindon
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Swindon,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 09/09/2022 14:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: UK Research and Innovation has concluded that there is a need to materially change the tender documentation to ensure that the process is clear and transparent for all bidders. On this basis, UKRI has made the decision to discontinue this procurement with immediate effect. UKRI will review its requirements with the intention to issue a new tender in due course. Thank you for all the effort expended on this tender to date. UKRI will publish a new contract notice when a new tender is launched. TKR-202291-PRO-20884287
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 26/09/2022
Period of Work End date: 26/09/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes