UK Research & Innovation has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Cambridge: UKRI-2218 Elsevier Jisc Read and Publish Open Access Deal|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||UK Research & Innovation|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Cambridge: UKRI-2218 Elsevier Jisc Read and Publish Open Access Deal
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN21FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +441793867000, Email: MRCProcurement@ukri.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: MRC Procurement, Attn: MRC Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Subscription services. Journals. Publishing services. Education and training services. Elsevier Read & Publish Agreement 2022-2024 - Read Access to existing ScienceDirect and Cell Press Journals with OA publishing in Core Hybrid, Cell Press and The Lancet titles. The Agreement term is 3 years + 1 year optional extension
5. CPV Codes:
79980000 - Subscription services.
22211000 - Journals.
79970000 - Publishing services.
80000000 - Education and training services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-2218
9. Awarded to:
Jisc Services Ltd
Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell, Didcot, OX110SG, United Kingdom
Tel. 01235 822200
Contact: Sales, Attn: Sales
Value Cost: 412,476.91
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 25/05/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: Awarded Under the JISC Collections Open Access Agreement. Awarded under PCR reg. 32 (2), (b, (ii).
Procurement Contract Transparency Data: Redacted contract documents will be made available within the next 30 days on the UKRI website at: https://www.ukri.org/about-us/what-we-do/financial-data/procurement-contracttransparency-data/
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 26/05/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2025